Main Forum

The Rumple Way! The New Justice System!

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Alright, there is a little thing on Delphi that I would like to secure... It's decision making!
I'm not referring to the staff campaign, but rather the decision of banishing. I understand people can get eager to immediately sentence someone to a ban if they have done something WAY out of line - But a lot of times you wonder if that particular person has had a chance to explain the situation a little bit better, that way everyone is aware of the problem.

Please don't get me confused, I'm not sticking up for ANY criminal on here, but for the ones that are maybe falsely accused, or the ones that take responsibility for another's actions.

Along the lines of being the new staff :d, I have a way to insure this system stays intact - and Works!
First things first, you'll need the persecutor, the accuser, the admins, and the one who is willing to spend most of his time investigating in the situation. That one being me! During the investigation, the investigator will have to interact with as much people as possible to get the maximum amount of information that you can get. The investigator would have to determine what exactly each person has done to lead up to the actual accusation(s).

Once you have all of these elements, you can begin the process of listing. This is basically listing out everything that the persecutor is being accused of, after complete investigation. After all of this, you will have a much MUCH better interpretation on who is guilty of what, and with this system, you might even be able to discover more than one criminal. With this new system, we can filter out all the baddies!

Sure, this might take a little while - but you will get accurate and more assured results! No longer will you wonder if you've made the wrong decision in banning someone. I have presented, The Rumple Way! In this way... we can Make Delphi Magically Delicious!!!

Thank you! Vote 4 Rumple!
Posted Jan 18, 16 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Welp I like the idea gotta say that
Posted Jan 18, 16
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Vote 4 Rumple
Attached Images